Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My manual for gas oven PGB950SEF2SS says I should press the

Customer Question
bake and broil pads at...
My manual for gas oven PGB950SEF2SS says I should press the bake and broil pads at the same time and hold for 3 seconds and "SF" (special Function) will display. I do that and nothing happens. I want to adjust the oven temp as it is too low for the selected temperature.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Turn the breaker off for a full 15 minutes to reset the control. Does the behavior change when powered back up?

Did not work.

If it is still not working then the control is faulty. Do all other functions work, like bake, broil, etc?

Others work OK. We just think that the oven temp is low by about 20 degrees and wanted to make an adjustment like the manual said.

Well, if it was my oven, I would clean the oven sensor with steel wool and manually make the adjustment when I program the temperature if it is still off. However, I will get you control replacement instructions. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

The control is number 105 in the diagram at the link below. Access is gained by removing the number 106 service panel from the back of the control panel. All connections simply unplug and plug in making for an easy repair!

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.

Kelly, Appliance Technician