Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a microwave/convection oven model YWMH76719CS0.

Customer Question

I have a microwave/convection oven model YWMH76719CS0. Everything is working fine on it, but the interior light will not go off. The interior of the oven will become quire warm with just this small light on. The only way we can get this interior light off is to turn off the house breaker to the oven.
JA: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Whirlpool modelYWMH76719CS0
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If possible.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Is a fan running as well or just the light?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm sorry, no the only thing that is on is the light.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I would rather text or email
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Sorry for the auto call offer, I have no control over those.

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

If the fan is not running with the light, the relay on the control board is staying closed, making the board faulty. The board is accessed by removing the upper grille from above the door followed by the screw at the top of the control panel. The panel will then lift up and hinge down. All connections simply unplug and plug in, making for an easy replacement!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok. Thank you.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

You are very welcome, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 21 days ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.