Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

MSD2351HEW, MSD2351HEW The icemaker is leaking water into

Customer Question

MSD2351HEW
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: MSD2351HEW The icemaker is leaking water into the ice bin. The leak is coming from what appears to be the fill valve. I would like to fix it myself, but can't quite figure out how to take it all apart.
JA: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Maytag MSD2351HEW It will be 11 years old in August.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I would like to. I'm a pretty smart lady. And don't have the money to hire someone...
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Can you get me a manual?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

I agree that the valve is faulty. The video at the link below shows how to replace that valve!

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Kelly replied 22 days ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.