John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Jgb660se New unit converted to propane. Oven will not stay

Customer Question

Jgb660se New unit converted to propane. Oven will not stay on unless one burner is lit
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: New jgb660sejss -- GE. I am retired GE and this is at my grandsons office
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: conversion was done by dealer and I assume was done correctly. Issue maybe with propane tank regulator.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 4 months ago.

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Do you mean by chance the oven burner will not stay on unless a cooktop burner is on?

and are you saying that not only the range regulator but you have a regulator on the L/P tank also?

Are you still with me!