Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I HAVE A LG WASHER DRYER COMBO AND THE DRAIN HOSE IS CLOGGED

Customer Question

I HAVE A LG WASHER DRYER COMBO AND THE DRAIN HOSE IS CLOGGED WITH COMPACT DIRT HOW CAN I FREE THE HOSE OF THAT
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: WM3477HW
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: YES
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: NO
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

The easiest and best way is to remove the hose and soak it in a bucket of hot soapy water. Or, the hose may be replaced rather inexpensively and is available below.

CLICK HERE

The video at the link below shows how to replace the hose!

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.