Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Whirlpool fridge G16sarxxf02 light says cooling off,

Customer Question

Whirlpool fridge G16sarxxf02 light says cooling off
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: guessing 2010,11 or 12, can't find the info books
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I'm 75, husband has Alzheimers, hell no, hoping for simple reset
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just need possible, hopefully solution or how to get manual on computer to trouble shoot. model is G16SARXXF02
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Press and hold the LOCK and FILTER RESET button for 3 seconds, it should turn back on.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.