Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My foot pedal assembly is broken on kitchen aid kucc151lss0

Customer Question

My foot pedal assembly is broken on kitchen aid kucc151lss0 trash compactor
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Probably 10 years, model number KUCC151LSS0
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes, if i can just order the updated part from you
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

There is an updated part for the foot pedal since this is a common failure on these units, but we don't personally sell the part. Either way, below is a link to where you can order the part if you'd like and it does come with instructions on how to install it because it's completely re-designed.

CLICK HERE for foot pedal assembly

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?