Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I recently had a Frididaire A/C installed. Model No.

Customer Question

I recently had a Frididaire A/C installed. Model No. FFRA05L1R1, SERIAL NO. KK70167970. The apt. I live in is on an amperage system. I need to know the amperage of the A/C in order to keep from blowing a fuse. Thank yu
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is brand new, just installed. small and I believe the cost was around $110.00 purchased at Home Depot
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: It has already been installed. I am the tenant! I have some problems with plugging in too many electrical gadgets at one time so I need to know the amp to avoid that. I am on a 20 amp system
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no, that's about it, except that I live in Roseville, CA and it is going to be over 100 degrees today!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Please allow me just a few minutes to look up that model.

Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Electrical Specifications

• Voltage Rating: 115V 60Hz
  • Amps (Cool): 4.8

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.