Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Turn child lock off? 1/2 hour. Your manual tells how to turn

Customer Question

Turn child lock off?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: 1/2 hour
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Your manual tells how to turn child lock on not off
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

All you do to turn the child lock off is press and hold the same button that turns the child lock on for 5 seconds. It should turn the child lock both ON and OFF if the panel is working correctly. If not, unplug the unit for 5 seconds and try again. If it still doesn't work, your interface board has failed and would need to be replaced.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?