Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I have a frididaire gallery refrigerator with a drawer

Customer Question

I have a frididaire gallery refrigerator with a drawer freezer. The drawer does not close completely...seems o be off the the track. I can get it to close most of the time. Could there be a weight limit in the drawer? How do I get the door to close tight?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It's about three years old...will look for number
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Model # LGHB2867PR5
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Like what?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 4 months ago.

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I know how frustrating this can be. Has anything possibly fallen behind it? You may need to take your freezer drawer completely out and try to reinstall it. Of course make sure that the track has not broken or come loose at all.