John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Maytag centennial commercial technology won't spin cliks off

Customer Question

maytag centennial commercial technology won't spin cliks off and on then shuts off and unlocks
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 6yrs 7yrs
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: depends on difficulty of instructions
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no not that I can think of
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 4 months ago.

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

I will need the model number of the washer to help you further they made different style centennial washer that have completely different drive systems so if you raise the washer lid and look toward the back of the washer frame under the lid you will see a tag that has the full model and serial number listed on it please send me that model number and I can help you further, thanks.