John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Magic Chef stove with a oven the stove works fine

Customer Question

I have a Magic Chef stove with a oven the stove works fine the oven doesn't it the pilot light lights up and the warmer seems to be working but there's no Flame
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Magic Chef is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I don't know I can't see a model just says Magic Chef and it's it a RV so it's propane operated
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yeah if it's something simple I'm a certified ASE certification fide mechanic but I know Appliance mechanic
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Yesterday at insiders at Long Bar I wish that was undone I put it back up on the hook and it started work for a while then I turned it off and it won't start today and I wiggle it and everything else so I don't know
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.