Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Need a used pedestal for a Samsung dryer model in pic below.

I found out that the correct match from the factory is WE357AW. I can't seem to find any used ones for sale. Would just any pedestal be ok?

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Unfortunately you can not just order any pedestal. The pedestals are designed for your specific model number but your pedestal has been discontinued so if you want a new one, you'll have to order one from Ebay. Below is a link to a some you can order on Ebay now.

CLICK HERE for pedestal

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?