Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

Does an old merchandiser kelvinator refrigerator have

Customer Question

does an old merchandiser kelvinator refrigerator have wheels? I am looking at the base where the vents are just wondering if they are under there if I remove vents?
JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: It an old model maybe 80's its a 3 panel
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No I just need to move it and need to know if most of them came with wheels?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I have a picture of it
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 4 months ago.

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Most of them did not come with wheels sadly. Typically they did not hide them under vents either. So more than likely you do not have wheels under the vents on the unit.

Please note that we here at JustAnswer are on an honor system. I am only credited for my time in the event you rate with 3-5 stars at the top. I do hope that I have earned a 5 star rating from you this today. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.