John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Bryan-working on a 9150wpo duet washer w/F06 error

Customer Question

Bryan-working on a 9150wpo duet washer w/F06 error code/guide says 3 blue wires from the mcu to the motor there are no blue only 5 black to the motor..On the other side of the connecter there is a heavier gauge blue,white and red wire do the go to the motor windings and the lighter 2 red wires that go to the end of the motor where I would expect a bearing to be is that the tach.If that is correct how do I go about checking the tach/motor? Thanks John
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: whirpool Duet 9150wpo front load washer, about 15years
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yea
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 4 months ago.

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

please double check that model number its not complete, the tag with the model number is ***** on the frame of the washer just behind the door/lid, thanks.