Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Do they have a smart thermometer made for the fridge or the…

Do they have a smart...
Do they have a smart thermometer made for the fridge or the freezer that can tell you whether the fridge or freezer went up or down while i was away to make sure the appliance keeps a safe temp even when I am not there to check it?
6/7/2017
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

There are several inexpensive recording thermometers at the link below. They will record and be able to be downloaded onto a computer for graphing! :)

CLICK HERE

Kelly, Appliance Technician
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks!

You are very welcome, thank you!