Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I installed new water filter now ice maker or water does.

Customer Question
i installed new water...
i installed new water filter now ice maker or water does
JA: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: its 2 yrs old model#GI6FARXXYO8
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 6 days by:
5/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

If you held the dispenser open for a couple minutes to purge the air and still have no water, the filter may be faulty or the housing may have issues. Do you hear the valve humming or buzzing when you press the water dispenser?

Kelly, Appliance Technician