Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have an error code eo4 not spinning all water out - has

Customer Question

I have an error code eo4 not spinning all water out - has code 5ud
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: Whirlpool duet - resource saver . I just unplugged it ..A long time ago
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: i plugged it back in now - it's flashing 5ud. Now it just started all by itself. Draining a little water the whole time
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't know how to fix this unless seine guides me through it. That's all that's happening right now.. I have it on the RINSE/drain&spin cycle. Ok now it's filling up with water again & flashing 5ud...it's not moving just flashing 5ud..... Water has stopped also.. Not even draining......ok .now it's running & drawing slowly / barrel is moving, it's on 24 minutes again, still draining. On 23 now, barrel is rotating
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.

5ud means the washer thinks there is too many suds which could be a bad pressure switch or the washer may not be draining properly. There is a drain pump below the tub with a drain catch attached to it. You'll need to take the washer apart and unscrew the filter to check for debris. If you find nothing and the washer really isn't draining, try the washer again and if it acts up even with all the water drained out--replace the circulation pump. If it acts up and the water really is draining, try replacing the pressure switch first in the back right corner under the control panel as it may not be sensing properly. If that doesn't resolve the issue then the main control board isn't reading the pressure switch properly so the main control board would need to be replaced and this board is called the CCU.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.

Please respond here if you have further questions. I see you started a new question which will keep getting closed because you must respond here. F09 E01 is a drain issue which is what I mentioned before to check with the 5ud error.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am in St.Louis ,Missouri... Who would I call to take my washer apart & do the things you've mentioned?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.

There are a couple companies authorized in St. Louis. Below is a listing of them all.

EST WFCC DIAMOND FACTORY SERVICE342 FEE FEE RD, MARYLAND HEIGHTS, MO(***) ***-****
Alt. #:(###) ###-####/strong>*****@******.***

ST. LOUIS APPLIANCE REPAIR GRO1692 LARKIN WILLIAMS RD, FENTON, MO(***) ***-**** *****@******.***

GODFREY APPLIANCE SERVICE INC2716 W DELMAR AVE LOT 5, GODFREY, IL(***) ***-**** *****@******.***

JV CONTRACTING INC10011 WESTBRIAR RD, CADET, MO(***) ***-**** *****@******.***

Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?