John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a problem with my washer not sure what the problem

Customer Question

I have a problem with my washer not sure what the problem is
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: The make is a GE washer model #wcvh6600hbb the serial # DM20246 IT 3.8 Iec cu ft. Capasity 27 inch front load washer
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I don't know how old it is I bought it at a rummage sale about a year ago yes if I can figure out what the problem is
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The lights still come on when I turn it on it lock and unlike with no problem I've tried to unplug the cord then wait and plug it back in the wall it will come on when it wants to
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

To clarify, the lights do not come on all the time, it is sporadic and you have to unplug and plug it in to get it to come on?