Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Upper Oven has 50 degree difference to high? Maytag Model

Customer Question

Upper Oven has 50 degree difference to high?
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Maytag Model MER6755AAS Ser(###) ###-####NG was
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: purchase in DEC 2008 from Home Depot
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: We had never used this oven, but we are selling our home and the Inspector noted there was a 50 deg heat difference and was not acceptable
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

This will be an easy fix, not to worry! Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

The oven's temperature sensor will need to be replaced. It is mounted on the back of the range behind the access panel. It is held in place with 2 screws and will simply unplug and plug in, making for an easy replacement!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.