Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Kenmore Ultrasoft 175 water softener. I need a

Customer Question
Hello. I have a...
Hello. I have a Kenmore Ultrasoft 175 water softener. I need a service tech to take a look at it as its leaking from the bottom.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Ultrasoft 175
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Nope.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, that's about it. I don't know why its leaking and would like to schedule a tech to come fix it.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/15/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 6 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

This is a online service for helping you make the repair yourself, we do not send techs out to your home you will need to call a local service company out for that. However if you would like to try and do it yourself I will be glad to help, let me know, thanks.

John, Home Appliance Technician