Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a magic chief counter top ice maker and the lights

Customer Question

I have a magic chief counter top ice maker and the lights are on but it is not pumping water or the fan running nothing. any suggestions.
JA: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: mcim22 is the model number and made by magic chief. approx. 2 years old.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I was gonna try.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Every now and then the little red light on the front that says ice will flash for a few seconds then it stops.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

The main control board will need to be replaced. Access is made by removing the outer cabinet. All connections simply unplug and plug in, making for an easy replacement.The video below will help with access.

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need.

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.