Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

All the lights on my dryer are flashing. I had to unplug it

Customer Question

all the lights on my dryer are flashing. I had to unplug it to stop the lights from flashing
JA: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: model #weo7000DW1 purchased -2-2016
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no how can !
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: what more canI say
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Unplug the dryer for 10 minutes plug it back up and if it continues to flash all lights and do nothing then you will need to replace the main board in the dryer :

PROG ACU VMA

Part #: W10691552 - click here

If there is nothing else I can help you with at this time please go ahead and take a second to rate the answer by clicking on the 5th star to the right on the star rating system at the top of your page, even after you rate the answer if you have any follow up questions I will continue to help you and there will be no further charges incurred.

Please understand that when you do not rate the answer even though you have paid the site and have already been billed for the question, we experts that help you do not get compensated for our time until you rate the answer and I am sure that you don't work for free so please do not expect we should. Thank you in advance for rating the answer. If for some reason you do not rate the answer could you please at least be so kind as to let me know why you did not rate the answer so that in the future I will know what areas I need to improve on to deserve a rating, Thank you.