Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a French door Samsung fridge and water keeps building

Customer Question

I have a French door Samsung fridge and water keeps building up in the bottom of the fridge section, on top of the freezer and frezes every month having to clean it up can you help me find the problem?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Just a minute I bought it in 2009.I'll get the model #.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If possible, but can get a repairman if necessary Model RF6297AAWP 28.5 Ft3 DA29-000088
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

This is a common problem that a service kit has been designed for. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

The Service Bulletin is attached! :)

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.