Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

No temperature control of my Frigidaire Gallery refrigerator

Customer Question

no temperature control of my Frigidaire Gallery refrigerator after power outage, all lights are ok.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 3-4 years old, FGHC2342LF3
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes,
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I replaced the main control board at the bottom but problems stay the same, so it is not the main control
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

The membrane switch on the panel is bad and needs to be replaced its the control pad that connects to the control board on the dispenser.

Refrigerator Dispenser Membrane Switch

Part #:###-##-####- click here

If there is nothing else I can help you with at this time please go ahead and take a second to rate the answer by clicking on the 5th star to the right on the star rating system at the top of your page, even after you rate the answer if you have any follow up questions I will continue to help you and there will be no further charges incurred.

Please understand that when you do not rate the answer even though you have paid the site and have already been billed for the question, we experts that help you do not get compensated for our time until you rate the answer and I am sure that you don't work for free so please do not expect we should. Thank you in advance for rating the answer. If for some reason you do not rate the answer could you please at least be so kind as to let me know why you did not rate the answer so that in the future I will know what areas I need to improve on to deserve a rating, Thank you.

Hi there,
I see the question is still open and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?