Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

Mice behind dishwasher. Exterminator tried to move. Now

Customer Question

Mice behind dishwasher. Exterminator tried to move. Now water leaking underneath. Do I need a plumber to fix
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: It's a Kenmore ultrawash. Ten years old. I haven't used for a long time
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Do I need a Plummer to look at it
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 5 months ago.

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. If the problem started after the dishwasher was moved out you will need to check and make sure the water hose did not get disconnected. That is what it sounds like to me may have happened. Let me know what you find. This will of course require you pulling the unit back out.