Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My oven is not reaching 325 accurately although it does

Customer Question
My oven is not...

My oven is not reaching 325 accurately although it does reach 450. Is that normal. I am doing baking and ruined something

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Its a kitchen aid about 12 years old. Will have to look for the model #. Its a built in oven.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No!!!!!!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Will callibratio be the answer. How soon could someone come out and what would be the cost

Contractor's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Appliance Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

When will I know when someone can come out. Is the $5.00 deposit refundable if he cannot come out soon or the fee is not acceptable

Contractor's Assistant: I think they do a wonderful job. All Experts must pass our rigorous 8 Step Expert Quality Process. This ensures that you get the most knowledgeable, trustworthy help anywhere on the Internet. You can learn more about it here: http://ww2.justanswer.com/expert-quality-process

I need someone out tomorrow as I am baking for a party.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/11/2017
Appliance Technician: FixAll, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
FixAll
FixAll, Home Appliance Technician

hi I think you may have the wrong idea about the type of service we provide here. we provide answers as the name states. we don't have techs going to peoples homes. now if you want to attempt calibration on your own that's fine its usually something a customer does on their own anywways. I would just need a model number.