John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My oven is not reaching 325 accurately although it does

Customer Question

My oven is not reaching 325 accurately although it does reach 450. Is that normal. I am doing baking and ruined something
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Its a kitchen aid about 12 years old. Will have to look for the model #. Its a built in oven.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No!!!!!!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Will callibratio be the answer. How soon could someone come out and what would be the cost
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Appliance Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: when will I know when someone can come out. Is the $5.00 deposit refundable if he cannot come out soon or the fee is not acceptable
JA: I think they do a wonderful job. All Experts must pass our rigorous 8 Step Expert Quality Process. This ensures that you get the most knowledgeable, trustworthy help anywhere on the Internet. You can learn more about it here: http://ww2.justanswer.com/expert-quality-process
Customer: I need someone out tomorrow as I am baking for a party.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  FixAll replied 4 months ago.

hi I think you may have the wrong idea about the type of service we provide here. we provide answers as the name states. we don't have techs going to peoples homes. now if you want to attempt calibration on your own that's fine its usually something a customer does on their own anywways. I would just need a model number.