John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Microwave repair

Customer Question

microwave repair
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
  1. How may I help with your microwave?
  2. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
This is frustrating! I just gave all my information to someone else. Don't want to be taken!
I have a Kenmore(###) ###-####
It's four years old.
Originally the turntable stopped and it didn't heat, so I unplugged it and waited a minute and plugged it back. That worked thrice. Then I went online and bought a turntable motor. installed it and nothing happens.
Need assistance. Can you help? If so, let's talk, if not please don't pass me on to someone else, again.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
DO I need to check the diode, magnatron or transformer? how do I do that?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Are you still there?