John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I HAVE PURCHASED A WHIRPOOL MICROWAVE OVEN BUT THERE ARE NO

Customer Question

I HAVE PURCHASED A WHIRPOOL MICROWAVE OVEN BUT THERE ARE NO INSTRUTIONS IN ENGLISH ON HOW TO SWITCH IT ON
JA: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: WHIRPOOL EXTRA SPACE
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I PURCHASED IT YESTERDAY NEW BOUGHT IN SPAIN
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I DONT THINK SO
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I still have not received a reply I don't think it is very difficult it is just that I don't have any instructions in english
Expert:  FixAll replied 5 months ago.

do you have a model number? if so I can lookup a user manual and emailin English to you. most of them thought hit timed cook and type in the amount of time then press start. can also press express or something like that and it will add 30 seconds or a minute and you can just keep pressing it until you have the desired time.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
does this mean I WOULD NEED TO PAY ANOTHER 24 ON TOP OF THE 28 THAT I SUPOSE YOU HAVE ALREADY TAKEN
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
TWHIRLPOOL EXTTRA LARGE HE MODEL IS MWF420SL 432E 15A002560 SER VICE NO 858742099891 NUMBERS TAKEN FROM YHR MICRO OVEN ARE(###) ###-#### MADE IN CHINI DESINDE IN ITALY I DONT KNOW WHAT MORE I CAN TELL YOU
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have resolved my problem with the microwave and I haven't heard from you please arrange for a refund to my credit card if you have already charged me. Thank you please confirm