John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a fisher paykel with bottom freezer door. the handle

Customer Question

hi- I have a fisher paykel with bottom freezer door. the handle on the freezer door is loose on one side. how do I tighten it up? Thanks
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Fisher & Paykel is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I got it 6-25-15. Counter depth, french doors upper frig and big freezer drawer below..
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I fpossible
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It runs great.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  ApplianceTech replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using JA!

My name is ***** ***** I have been repairing appliances for over 40 yrs and I will be assisting you tonight in trying to find out why your appliance is not working. Sometimes, there will be lapses in my replies back to your because of the volume of questions I am answering. But, please be assured that I will be giving you my best effort to help solve your problem.
Give me a few minutes to check out the info you have provided, so I can give you an accurate answer.

May I ask that you provide me the correct model and serial number off the label on your machine? It is normally in the food section on the wall
Thanks
Don