FixAll
FixAll, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I currently work for one of the largest appliance repair services in the country. I service laundry and kitchen
68072958

I am trying to install the glass onto the electric range

Customer Question

i am trying to install the glass onto the electric range oven door, are there any tips to install.
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: the range is a whirlpool ,model no.RF367LXKTO,approx. 13 years old.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i think i need 2 people to do it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  FixAll replied 4 months ago.

first you want to lay a blanket or sheet down to catch glass. then open the door look near the hinges for a screw and a bracket that slides or slips over. flip both of them then lift up and the door it should come free. lay the door down there will be screws on the bottom side and usually a few near the handle on the inside. remove these. the outer layer should then be free.