Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Our Kitchenaid microwave has somehow switched to a foreign

Customer Question

John, our Kitchenaid microwave has somehow switched to a foreign language. We need to reset the language to English. I have not been able to find a way to switch the language.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Manufactured in Jan 2015
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes - Model is KMBP100ESS00
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: SN D50409949
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

To change the language, press the CLOCK/TOOLS button.

Now press button 7 to select languages. After that just scroll to English and select that option to change it back to english.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?