Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Samsung dishwasher Model DW80F600UTW and the Smart

Customer Question

I have a Samsung dishwasher Model DW80F600UTW and the Smart auto, heavy, low rinse are blinking
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

This error is created when the float sensor thinks that the dishwasher pressure is too high. Now this occurs when the sensor is activating when it shouldn't be activating. You'll will need to pull the dishwasher out of the kitchen cabinets and remove the sensor and plastic casing from the left side outer wall of the dishwasher. Below is a link to the part you are looking for.

CLICK HERE for sensor assembly

Try to clean this part as gunk will build up over time and cause an issue. If you don't find anything and the dishwasher isn't overfilling causing water to overflow on the floor, order and replace this sensor switch.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The dishwasher at a rental hom e and I will access it asap and get back to you. it sounds like a reasonable answer.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Alright, good luck to you.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Tyler, I won't get the part until Wen. and I don't want to pull it apart until I get the part. Then if I need it I have it. If that is the fix I'll rate you then.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

ok...

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
We went over to change the part and it is an entirly different part. The part is very large. I will email you a picture of it if you send me a email address.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have to return the part you sent me. I attached the picture of the part I need. There was water in the part when we looked at it. you can see how much water is in it from the picture.