Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Kenmore Dryer Model number 110.61202011 and it is

Customer Question

I have a Kenmore Dryer Model number 110.61202011 and it is not drying the clothes. Not getting hot
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 110.61202011
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Depends on ease of removal and install
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I have some experience working on appliances but not so much with dryers
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.

So there are several things that can cause the dryer to not heat, whether it's a bad thermostat, a bad heating element, or the dryer not getting 220 volts and only getting 110 volts. You'll need a multimeter to test which part has failed but below is a video that shows you how to test all the parts to determine which needs to be replaced.

CLICK HERE for video

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?