Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I have an older norcold rv refridge and it needs a thermal

Customer Question

I have an older norcold rv refridge and it needs a thermal couple I can't find a model # on the fridge but it is about 2.5 cu ft and the thermal couple is 5ft long and i can't locate a replacement
JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: it is a norcold nbut i can't locate the model number only number i could find was CU1730671 it is probably from the late 1990's
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 5 months ago.

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Without a model number it does make it hard to figure out what part you may need. Does your part look like this one? Have you checked on the inside of the door for the model number?

https://www.rvsupplyparts.com/catalog/norcold-refrigerator-repair-parts/norcold-refrigerator-thermocouple-part-617983-10626.html?gclid=CKun-JCf5NMCFQsQgQoddcoLDA