John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My washer will not start. the sensor light and load clothes

Customer Question

my washer will not start. the sensor light and load clothes light comes on and then it shuts off. it has clothes loaded
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Not sure it is a whirlpool duet steam I bought from Lowe's about two years ago.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes if it is not too complicated
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: while I was washing the water hose broke and sprayed water all over the laundry room.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Do you have a model number located on a sticker just inside the door way so I can better assist you?

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?