Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Im trying to order the touch pad for my mdb6601aww maytag

Customer Question

im trying to order the touch pad for my mdb6601aww maytag diswasher and im not sure that im finding the right 1 in the model specific page because it onley shows it in black
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: aprox 6years old and model number is *****
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: im not sure what the series number is ***** we would like a white control panel instead of the black 1 that is shown on the on line catolog
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and prepare your answer as I may need to look up part numbers, schematics, etc;. Also just to let you know you will likely get a request for a phone call at some point during this conversation, I am not the one requesting you to accept a phone call the site does that automatically so if you do not want a call just do not accept the offer as I am working on your answer now. Thank you for your patience.

Ok if the control panel is white the part number you need is 99003381 if the panel is off white which is a Bisque then you need part number (###) ###-#### The control panel comes in 3 different colors :

Control 99003414 Black

99003381 White

99003531 Bisque

regardless of the image shown on whatever site you are ordering from if you are ordering white the correct part number is ***** I don't know why they show them all as black but they do.

If there is nothing else I can help you with at thist time please take a second to rate my service by clicking on the 5th star to the right at the top of your page. The money you paid went to the site not me, in order for me to get compensated for helping you today you must rate the answer. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge even after you have rated my service if you still need assistance.

Tips are not expected but are very much appreciated.

Hi there,
I see the question is still open and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?