John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My dishwasher will not open, It's a Maytag but I cannot get

Customer Question

my dishwasher will not open
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: It's a Maytag but I cannot get in to find out the model #. It was bought in 2003.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes; if I can.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I just tried to open it yesterday and it would not open. I ran a cycle thru it hoping it would release the door but it did not.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 5 months ago.

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I notice that your question has been sitting for a while. Are you still needing help with this?