Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have Kitchen AID, bought two years ago Model KRMF706ESS01.

Customer Question

I have Kitchen AID, bought two years ago Model KRMF706ESS01. The inside lights are out, freezer lights are out. But there door lights and instrument panel lights are operational and on.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I typed in model, I bought it late 2015.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If it's something I can fix, yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I think that's it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Number 27 in the diagram at the link below is the power supply board for the lights. I suspect it will need to be replaced.

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE