Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My Samsung freezer will not make good ice cubes. We think

Customer Question
My Samsung freezer will not...
My Samsung freezer will not make good ice cubes. We think are are not freezing completely before being released. Two repairmen have looked at it several times. The ice maker has been replaced. The water filter has been replaced. Freezer temp at -4. I have reset the freezer and I have reset the ice maker. What's left?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Ice cubes are made but will not dispense because they are frozen in big clumps.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 5 days by:
5/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

If they are freezing in clumps the issue is likely that the water valve is not closing well or is seeping. I suspect the water inlet valve will need to be replaced.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

My refrigerator freezer is a Samsung.
The model number is
RS2533SWA repairman replaced the ice maker before I contacted you. We also replaced the water filter in fridge. Our/plumber/electrition was here doing some electrical work and per request of repairman, he checked the water line. It was fine. We do get water and ice tray does fill after ice released into bin. If I hear them fall (1 load) they look good when I look. If time passes and more fall when I go and look again they are frozen in clumps. It looks like no matter how much time passes (days) no more than 3 trays have dropped.
I talked to the repairman many times over a three week period and he came 2 times to install ice maker. The first one was broken. After that we communicated by phone. Each time I talked to him something different was wrong and I needed another part. He never followed through I didn't see or hear from him and got tired of chasing him.
Please help me. I need you to tell me exactly what to do in detail. Parts I,need, where to get them and how to install them. I will truly appreciate any help you can give me. ,Thanks, Jenny
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 5 months ago

I would replace the water inlet valve, available below. The attached page shows how to access it from the back.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Kelly, Appliance Technician