Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

How do I turn off the Turn Off All button on the range so I

Customer Question

How do I turn off the Turn Off All button on the range so I can cook?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: It is a 5 year old Jenn Air cook top Range. Yes it has happened once before and I figured it out then but now I am lost.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I am no a repair person just a home owner with this problem and I am frustrated!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Only that I was wiping the range top and noticed the light on which turn all the cook top burners off. Now I simply need to know how to turn it off.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Pressing and holding that button should toggle it on and off.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?