Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My LG Dishwasher is making a loud noise when draining Model

Customer Question

My LG Dishwasher is making a loud noise when draining Model number LDF7774ST. I will be trying to repair myself.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

The drain pump impeller is likely broken or loose on the motor shaft. The pump will most likely need to be replaced and is most easily accessed by removing the dishwasher from the cabinet and laying it on its back. There is an access panel on the bottom that will need to come off.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE