Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

First, where is the model number of Profile Refridg? The

Customer Question

First, where is the model number of Profile Refridg? The door below ice dispenser in the door will not shut....?
JA: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: All I can get is PROFILE. Am guessing approx 10 yrs old 2-door side-by-side.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I am pretty handy but not sure I want to tackle this one. MY guess is the door is frozen open. I can hear solinoid trying to close door but won't close...?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Negative
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am still waiting for your answer...? Please send or cancel charges on my card.
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

It may be frpzen or the mechanism is broken. The model tag is high on a side wall or on the ceiling in the refrigerator section.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?