Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have a 36" GE monogram refrigerator with bottom freezer

Customer Question

I have a 36" GE monogram refrigerator with bottom freezer drawer. The drawer is sagging and has an air gap at the top where the gasket is not seating and the freezer is getting frost built up in it. How can I adjust slides for the drawer
JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: GE monogram 36" Bottom freezer drawer, about 15 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if possible
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: everything else seems to be working properly
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Below is a video that shows how to adjust the freezer door so that the gasket seals properly.

click here for video

If there is nothing else I can help you with at this time please take a second to rate my service by clicking on the 5th star to the right on the star rating system at the top of your page. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge even after you have rated my service if you still need assistance.

Tips are not expected but are very much appreciated.