John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My Wall GE oven is not working-model#JTP70WMVVW AND SERIAL#

Customer Question

My Wall GE oven is not working-model#JTP70WMVVW AND SERIAL# ***** I am very disappointed with this oven. My last oven lasted 30 years. I have tried to turn the electric power source off but that does not work. I can hear a noise in the oven --- like it trying to come on.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is about 6 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Not if I can help it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: what are you saying --- don't have any suggestions to what the problem may be. Maybe GE made a lemon??? Your company has already been out here once because the front melted.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 4 months ago.

well first of all we are not affiliated with Ge in any way and we do not send techs to your home, we are just an online service that gives you the information you need to repair the problem yourself and it is a paid service and you are charged for an answer, so would you like me to continue to help you?