Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

How do I remove the control panel on GE stove model

Customer Question

How do I remove the control panel on GE stove model cs980st2ss
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: cs980st2ss GE café about 5 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no how do you remove front panel?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

The range top must be removed first, see the attached pages.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.

Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.