Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I am looking for an ice maker that is compatible with a

Customer Question

I am looking for an ice maker that is compatible with a Kenmore Coldspot 106
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: The model # is 106 74252400, but the icemaker has been replaced before with a generic one.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes. It just plugs in
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The cheaper the better
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.

Alright so the compatible icemaker for this model is just part number(###) ###-#### You can order in the link below for about $40.

CLICK HERE for icemaker

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I though I was on the McCombs website. So will I be ordering directly from them?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.

You can order from whoever you like. The link I gave you was for www.appliancezone.net as they have the best pricing on this icemaker from a source that I know is reliable.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?