Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need to order a flat beater for model Kitchenaid

I need to order...

I need to order a flat beater for model Kitchenaid KG25HOXOB . My husband put my flat beater in the dishwasher. You have a KG25HOXOB5 flat beater. Would this work?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Nov. 2015 is when I bought it.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, It is easy to put the flat beater in the mixer.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

NO. Unless you know how to clean my flat beater. It is black carbon. I dont want to use it anymore.

Answered in 1 minute by:
4/15/2017
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The new beater is available below!

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Kelly, Appliance Technician
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I rate you 5. Thank you.

Thank you so much!