Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My kitchenaid dryer model#keys750lq1 is getting power to it…

Customer Question
My kitchenaid dryer model#keys750lq1...

My kitchenaid dryer model#keys750lq1 is getting power to it but it will not turn on

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Bought 05-24-05 model #keys750LQ1

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I check all circuit breakers and the lite in the dryer is working

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
4/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 1 year ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

If the light comes on but the dryer won't run, it sounds like your fuse on the back of the dryer has failed. Below is a link to a video that shows you how to access and test the fuse if you have a multimeter. If you don't have a multimeter just replace the fuse. Below is a link to the fuse as well so you can order it if needed.

CLICK HERE for fuse

CLICK HERE for video to test fuse

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?