Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have micro-wave and the bottom where the rotation track…

Customer Question
I have micro-wave and...

I have micro-wave and the bottom where the rotation track has rusted out, Is their any thing I can do w/ it. otherwise it works fine

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Make is Emerson/model MW8118SL it is about 4 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I am 86 years old, and it is not too diffuct I think I can do

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

At this time, I don't have cue

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
4/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Is it the metal bottom of the cavity that has rusted and paint come off?